ISC ITALIAN SME SHANGHAI CENTER
- SBS, having reached an agreement with the Chinese Group Captaino ISC, has thus become the direct contact for Italy.
• ISC is a B2B exhibition space, realized in Shanghai and dedicated to Italian SMEs selling goods and market products on the Chinese market.
• At the showroom, built by ISC near the Shanghai Hongqiao airport, companies will have free exhibition spaces where they will show their own products.
- The only initial cost will be the sending of the exhibit sample while all the customs and operational assistance on site will be free, as well as the preparation of the stands, on a format sent by the companies themselves.
- ISC will therefore organize presentations and events with potential buyers / distribution channels / licensees / partners in order to promote and conclude profitable sales operations for Italian products.
- The companies will pay only a success fee of 15% after they have cashed the orders received.
- ISC will take charge of local marketing actions both offline and online on multi-channel platforms.